Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Good Job to our Fort Worth Office - We love to see outstanding reviews like this!

Rating: 5 Star Moving Rating , Posted by  on 
After making 19 moves over the past 44 years, I can attest that Buehler Mayflower ranks as one of the best movers in the business. My experience started with the highly professional and personable service form Mike Edwards, the sales executive. After a misunderstanding in how I wanted to store and ship my goods, Gary Michel took swift action to make the necessary changes to accommodate my desires.  He also hand-selected his top team to complete the packing and loading of my household goods. We had a lot of antique furniture and other high-value items that required special packing. Earl (Hemons?) and his crew did an exceptional job of going beyond my expectations to ensure that my valuable goods received the very best protection that the industry could provide. To attest to the quality of work they did, the Mayflower agent at delivery said that this was the best packed shipment that he had seen in his career.  As move coordinator, Lori Purvis did an outstanding job of responding to my unique request as well as helping to solve billing-related and other issues. She was always very curteous and timely in making sure that I was satisfied. Above all, the entire team at Buehler Transfer and Storage in Fort Worth made me feel like a valued customer.
Likewise, the crew from A&E Relocation Services (Mayflower Agent) in Washington did an outstanding job of unloading my goods. They were very proficient and haddle my goods with tender loving care. They also went out of their way to protect my newly remodeled home.
I want to thank the entire team for a job extremely well done!


Read more: http://www.mymovingreviews.com/movingreviews/excellent-move-experience-23917#ixzz2nkzlmpeB



Buehler Companies (Denver Office)
(Google Plus Page)
3899 Jackson Street
Denver, CO 80205
303-388-4000
Denver Office Moving Website

Buehler Transfer and Storage (Fort Worth Office)
(Google Plus Page)
633 Mony Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
817-624-8466
FortWorth Texas Moving Office

Manitou Express – Mountain View Moving (Colorado Springs Office)
(Google Plus Page)
2545 Carmel Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
ColoradoSprings Moving Company

Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment